Pre-sales Network Engineer
Growing company that provide a range of routers to secure 3G, 4G LTE, wireless connectivity for applications in energy, transportation and smart cities for customers globally.
* Support the sales process by determining the correct mix of products required to fulfill a customer need.
* Design and deliver internal, channel partner and end customer technical training courses.
* Pre and post-sale second and third line technical support for a wide range of products including cellular routers, fibre switches, media converters, wired and wireless sensor networks and IoT gateways.
* Resolve customer support requests.
* Support the design, build and configuration of demos etc.
* Attend customer presentations, trade shows & exhibitions to promote the products in support of the sales teams
* Proactively provide feedback to the sales and product teams on market trends.
* BS Degree in Communications/Electronics/Computing or similar technical field
* Clean Driving Licence
* In depth understanding of networking architectures equipment and technologies, including routers, switches, fibre infrastructure, cellular, VPN tunneling, security standards etc. is vital
* Knowledge of Linux scripting as it applies to the products or the ability to program in C / C+ would be an advantage.
* Experience in specification, configuration & deployment of cellular communication, industrial networking, Wireless Sensor Networks, Media converters, protocol conversion and similar products.
* Experience of working directly with customers, creating solutions and supporting issues.
* Good presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to explain complex technical concepts at a variety of levels.
* Willing to travel extensively both with sales team members and alone within the territories
* A second European language would be an advantage.