Senior Angular 2/4 - Web Based Developer Required
Emydex Technology is a fast-growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa and Australia. Our New Modern office is based in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, West Dublin 15 (Head office) and the UK.
Our customers include some of the largest Meat processing companies in Ireland such as the Kerry Group, Kepak Group and Dawn Meats Group as well as the Dunbia Group and Moy Park in the UK, and MeatCo in Namibia.
Emydex are currently building a partner network to distribute our software via Value Added Resellers into International markets including Australia & New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and France.
For the past 5 years Emydex has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland!
Emydex continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers, and on foot of our continued success in the marketplace we have a requirement for a Senior Web Based Developer to join our existing programming team. The successful Web based developer will lead the web based division of our implementation team.
The Web Based Developer should have all of the following skills and experience:
- Work experience in .Net development in C#
- Java Script, Ajax, CSS, HTML - *AngularJS /Angular 2/4 - (*Web Based Developer)
- Work experience in SQL
- Experience Required - 5+ years (.Net development)
- Live within a commutable distance to Dublin 15 (and currently reside in Ireland)
- No Visa restrictions to travel to the UK, Southern Africa or Australia (Travel may be required to certain customer sites)
- Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications
- Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards
- Provide technical support where required
- Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous but not necessary
- Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues
Emydex Working Environment
Emydex value our employees and strive to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with a leading-edge tool-set. Our offices are wheelchair friendly and are located at ground floor level with accessible toilet and facilities. Emydex Technology are an equal opportunity employer.
- Spacious modern office environment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free car parking
- Adjacent to 40D Bus Stop
- Full kitchen facilities with free tea, coffee, bread, fresh fruit and cereals
- A birthday cake on your birthday
- Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- An active social club
- Creche nearby
We provide the latest versions of all our tools including:
- Visual Studio
- Redgate SQL Tools
We also provide you with Multiple Screens and an adapter for use with your development Laptop.
- Salary - negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus - based on achievement of objectives