Urgently looking for C/C++/C# programmers for serious projects in the Midwest!!
Background in electro mechanical instrumentation, and a strong understanding of software design and systems and architecture highly desirable. Essential skills include :
* Multi-threaded C#/.NET development
* VxWorks operating System
* Experience with serial protocols (rs232, rs485, rs422) and TCP/IP and socket development and knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
Also C# .Net developers with multithreading expertise, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ, RESTful web services etc, urgently needed for onsite development work on site in Limerick. Large number of projects and initiatives undergoing, strong sense of urgency for client, come and see the "Wild Atlantic Way" up close!
Key experience would include
· Expertise in Team Foundation server.
· Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC 5.0, Two-Tier Three Tier Architecture.
· Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2014 using Tables, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading and implementation.
· Proficiency in using NHibernate Entities and Mappings to achieve connection between relational databases.
· Proficiency in reports generation using Crystal Reports, SSIS and SSRS.
· Self-driven, motivated to learn new technologies and has a passion for programming.
As these are contract roles, no sponsorship for work permits is possible; All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without sponsorship for permits or visas.