Privacy/ GDPR Analyst
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Privacy/ GDPR Analyst with at least 3-5 years' experience in business operations, ideally in a multinational company.
Initially on a temporary contract, supporting the Global Privacy Manager with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) projects, while overseeing and reporting on the existing Operations Privacy/Data Protection program.
Job Reference: BBBH 11021
What skills are required?
* At least 3-5 years' experience in business operations, within a multinational company.
* Degree qualified in a Business/Law/IT related discipline.
* Privacy/Data Protection/GDPR certifications.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Advanced analytical and computer abilities.
* An organised individual, capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
What would a general day involve?
* Assist Global Privacy Manager in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) projects and manage Operations Privacy/Data Protection program.
* Report findings and recommendations to managers, resulting from ongoing assessments on GDPR.
* Examine existing business processes and controls, with GDPR and NGP requirements.
* Serve as a key member of the Operations GDPR Team, supporting meeting and actions.
What's on offer?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.