Based in South Dublin, you will join a small, highly skilled team, responsible for the development, design and support of Java based business applications for one of Ireland's leading online companies.
This is a rewarding career move from a software development / technical, cultural and financial incentive perspective.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 11016
What are the key knowledge requirements for this role?
* An understanding in delivery of solutions, including, J2EE, Hibernate, RESTEasy (JAX-RS), Web Services using service frameworks such as Apache CXF/Axis 2 (JAX-WS).
* Familiar with database development, logical design and SQL programming.
* Knowledge of unit test and integration test development, using frameworks such as JUnit/TestNG and CI tools such as Jenkins/Sonar.
* 2 years' experience in Java.
* Excellent technical analysis skills with proven problem-solving abilities
* Working knowledge of Software Design Patterns.
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and continually learn about emerging technologies.
* Strong communication and people management skills.
* Degree educated in computer science
What would a general day involve?
* Create high quality software which coincides with coding standards for performance and security.
* Develop technical specifications and development timelines/estimates as part of an iterative development cycle using the best practices from SCRUM.
* Produce all development iterations efficiently and to the highest standard.
* Offer production support, when required on request of the Operations manager.
Other points of note:
* Fast-paced online eCommerce firm with modern offices served by convenient public transport links
* Constant focus on leveraging benefits of new technologies and tools
* A well-established firm they have retained that start-up feel where the environment is friendly, informal and lively
* Our client offers a competitive salary and bonus payment package including pension and healthcare.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today.
We have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 / +353 21 2028035