Data Warehouse / BI Specialist
realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for an experienced Data Warehouse / BI specialist to join our Client’s Data Warehouse team in South Dublin City. You will be required to play a key role in implementing data warehouse solutions that involve multiple internal and 3rd party systems. The role involves all aspects of data warehouse usage and design from data loading, processing, reporting, etc.
You will demonstrate your experience in the areas of Data Warehouse design, Data Integration / ETL development, and Reporting, and have worked with high-volume on-line transactional systems. This is an opportunity to get to work with up to date and complex technology, and over 3TB of data.
This is a permanent role and salaries are up to €70,000 (plus a €5000 bonus) for the right candidate.
• Design, develop and deploy BI/Data integration solutions including ETLs and reports
• Implement solutions to integrate with various 3rd party tools
• Ensure solutions are robust, scalable and performant
• Assist Business users and Data Analysts, to access the data they require to make business decisions, including ad-hoc reporting
• At least 5 years’ commercial experience in a similar role
• Strong SQL skills
• Familiar with Excel/Power BI
• ETL development using SSIS
• Experience with designing and implementing data integration solutions with 3rd party systems – both push and pull-based
• Understanding of OLTP and OLAP concepts
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Data Mining / Machine learning concepts would be an advantage
• Knowledge in the area of payment processing and fraud would be useful
• Familiarity with MS SQL Server BI stack a plus
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please apply now and we can schedule a call.
I look forward to hearing from you.