You'll be working in a fast paced production environment alongside a team of highly talented engineers. They are building and maintaining the platform that enables my clients customers to enjoy an excellent user experience. You will need to be coming from an environment where you understand the importance of constant up-time and do all you can to make their systems as secure as possible.
The company have a great work environment which is challenging but also fun and rewarding. They are at a critical time in their expansion and this role will be crucial to the growth of the infrastructure department.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent experience managing Linux servers.
* Strong AWS experience.
* Strong Python Scripting.
* Strong MySQL experience.
* Hands on networking exposure, understanding of common applications and protocols.
* Strong VMware experience.
* Hands on exposure to ansible/puppet/chef/salt.
* Exposure to windows servers desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Previous experience as part of a 24x7 on call rotation.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.