This is a chance to join a company who will invest time in making you as good an engineer as you can be. You'll join the company in a service desk focused role working in support of internal users on multiple sites and getting some exposure to project work alongside the 2 senior admins in the department.
My client operate within a predominantly Microsoft based environment and will give you opportunity to work with some of the latest software platforms and applications available on the market. They pride themselves on keeping up to date on technology and know that innovation for the technical team will continue to help drive their business to the next level.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Strong Helpdesk/desktop support experience.
* Excellent internal user support skills.
* Strong windows support experience.
* Hands on work with Active Directory, Group policy and Exchange.
* Experience with Network protocols is desirable.
* Hyper-V experience would be a bonus.
* Strong troubleshooting.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
If you want to move to an organisation that are going to invest time and money in your future and will help you to progress your career to the next level, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.