IT Project Manager - Daily Rate Contract - 6 Months - Co. Clare
My client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The role is with a Large Financial Services company and they are based in Co. Clare. The successful candidate shall be responsible for leading and managing prioritized projects delivery to support the business priorities, e.g. integration, sales growth and digital sales growth.
* 5+ Years Project Management experience.
* Full SDLC knowledge.
* Excellent IT Delivery experience.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Resource Planning.
* Delivery of presentations.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Contribute to and follow processes and standards for the effective and efficient delivery of projects.
* Governance experience.
* Use of Jira.
* Stakeholder engagement at all levels.
* Certified in a recognised PM methodology (Prince II or PMI)
* Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships, with excellent team skills.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
* Ability to manage projects across multiple time zones / cross-cultural cooperation.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.