DevOps – CI – Financial Services – Dublin 2
To be based in Dublin 2, my client is a world leader in a niche sector of Financial Services and transactions. To join their software delivery team that manages not only inhouse development of bespoke software but also the integration with vendors and clients, this key position will have responsibilities around specific delivery, cloud based automation and client/vendor liaison.
Specific areas of responsibility are;
· Maintaining and improving release management
· Subject matter expertise on numerous areas, automation, implementation, training, documentation and high availability
· Identify, address and execute potential areas of improvement within Continuous Integration and Cloud based release processes
The ideal candidate will have;
· Ten years of commercial, post grad experience
· At least four years of Release Management, client liaison and support/operations
· Technical expertise in SQL, MS Server, MS Based Configuration Frameworks (and general scripting expertise), Azure Platform
· A track record in Security considerations
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applicants eligible to work in the EU.