Front End Developer (Permanent)
My client is offering an opportunity to be a key part of high priority workflows, promoting high standards of quality developing solutions, platforms and initiatives in equal measure: mobile, tablet and web applications are part of the brief, the objective is reliable, responsive performance. You will constantly collaborate with Back End Developers and a positive team mentality is essential success in this role.
Your responsibilities will include-
* Work alongside design teams and internal marketing groups you will greenlight feasibility of concepts, as well as creating branding, layouts and prototypes,
* Coordinate with programmers focusing on engaging, exciting interfaces.
* You will be a team player ensuring high quality deliveries, you will constantly search for ways to improve and optimise my client's website, scalability is the goal.
* Taking responsibility for liaising with back-end developers, as well as confirming workable standards of UI/UX designs.
* Third Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline.
* Knowledge of PHP and MySQL is not essential, but preference could be given to those candidates.
* Experience designing/developing for mobile, as well as online advertising.
* Understanding on SEO practices, coding techniques and trends, as well as LESS and SASS CSS pre-processing platforms.
* Thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues that may occur along with ways to work around them.
* Confident understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
If you believe this is the next step forward in your career, then apply to the link provided with a CV. Contact Louis Tornero-Moffitt (15713000) at Reperio Human Capital with the strictest confidence to discuss further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.