itContracting/Evros Technology Group are seeking immediate applications for a Desktop Support Engineer (Level 1), this is a permanent position located in Dublin 8.
The role would involve
* Working in a growing Service Desk team with procedures based on ITIL Framework and governed by ISO 20000
* Desk side and remote desktop support for end users of varying skill levels
* Hardware troubleshooting
* Application troubleshooting and support
* Level 1 fault finding with escalation to Third line and external 3rd parties when required.
* Extensive communication and interaction with other teams and peers to ensure customer gets prompt outcome
* Imaging and Deployment
* Provisioning accounts and equipment
* Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
* Backup Management and Support
* Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
* Maintain, build and contribute to documentation
It would be preferred if the candidate had the following accreditations and experience
* Microsoft Specialist certification in Windows 7
* A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
* Comptia A+
* Comptia Net+
* 1-2 years Working in a technical support environment (required)
* Application Support - 1st Level
* Customer Services
* Call Handling
The ideal candidate will have excellent situational awareness and be capable of bringing out the best of the resources that surround them. They will also need to be diplomatic and resilient.