My client have a number of business critical accounts which require a senior AWS Solutions architect to take the lead and coordinate some large scale projects over the coming months. The successful candidate will have extensive AWS experience and ideally be a certified AWS Solutions architect. You'll need to have worked in an environment where you are communicating with senior management at multiple clients and designing solutions to implement cloud based infrastructures.
You'll need to have a strong understanding of the business side as well as technical work and be able to communicate with the engineers on your team as well as senior executives from enterprise customers. You will also lead more junior support and DevOps engineers and help mentor them as they improve from day to day.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive AWS cloud infrastructure experience. (Azure exposure would be a bonus)
* Excellent Linux administration background.
* Experience working with puppet/chef/ansible/salt.
* Exposure to VMware and Docker.
* Strong scripting experience.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect Cert is desirable.
If this sounds like the next best step in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.