ABAP - realTime recruitment
realTime has a contract opening for a strong ABAP programmer for an 8-month contract.
Skills on the project include:
· Development workbench (reports/ALV, screens/dialog, menus, function modules
· BAPIs, class builder (OO), data dictionary) plus Smart Form/SAP Script
· Flat file interfacing, IDOC, BDC, LSMW, User exits
· BADI's & BTE (Business Transaction Events), enhancement framework, Output determination
· Development & maintenance of ALE/IDOC, ABAP OO, RFCs and OSS note application.
· Experience of older SAP versions e.g. 4.0, 4.5, ECC6.0 is advantageous
This is a great contract starting as soon as possible.
If you are keen on this exciting contract, then send your latest CV to email@example.com and call 01 652 0 652