Back-End Software Engineer (C# .NET)
Dublin 2, Ireland
Permanent job based in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Top Salary levels with excellent benefits (including pension, health insurance, bonus, stock options, limitless holidays etc.)
Relocation allowance available for overseas applicants - Apply now with CV for details!
Job Ref: BBBH10617
Allen Recruitment is working with a high-profile international Commerce company in the early stages of building a high-performance team here in Dublin (requiring Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Data Scientists with strong coding skills).
As a Back-End Software Engineer you will have an opportunity to join a world-class company where you will be building cutting edge services within huge-scale, high availability distributed systems.
Required Skills (essential):
* Minimum of 5+ years Back-End Software Engineering experience (working on High availability, large scale distributed systems in the cloud)
* Expert coder in C#, .Net (developing software for Azure Cloud environment)
* Strong Systems Design expertise (experience designing and developing event driven systems in .NET)
* Experience working in a geographically dispersed development environment
* Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have Skills (Not essential):
* Some Functional Programming experience (i.e. Scala, Scheme, F#, Python etc. would be useful - NOT essential)
* Experience developing and implementing Machine Learning tools in a Big Data environment (useful - NOT essential)
* Up-time operational management and support experience
* Code testing and release management experience
* Degree educated (ideally Masters) in a relevant computer science discipline
* This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a leading innovative technology company building a high-performance team in Dublin
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Continuous learning environment
* Highly attractive salary and benefits package on offer (apply now with CV for more details)
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!