DBA Sybase SQL Oracle
Database Administration Manager sought to join the team of an established Global Insurance Co to manage and administer the databases of 20+ countries worldwide ensuring there is no down time. As a DBA you will be required to build and maintain all database systems - reporting to the manager of Database & Operations.
Overview of your responsibilities
* Manage system storage for the databases and applications
* Execute performance monitoring, reporting and tuning of database systems
* Manage and maintain back-ups and recovery process and procedures
* Install and maintain database server, replication and client environments
* Develop, review, and tune scripts, trigger, and store procedures
* Assist in the design of database structures, packages and procedures
* Assist with production incidents and resolutions, including root cause analysis and recommendations.
* Working knowledge of Sybase ASE, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 9i,10g, 11g, 12c, DB2
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL, PL/SQL
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle OEM, DB Artisan
* Project Management skills
* Working knowledge of relational database concepts, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, UNIX, or AIX.
The Database Administration Manger role offers a highly competitive salary in the region of 55-65K+ benefits (bonus, life assurance, education support +++).
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward in Principle for further information.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +353 (1) 603 5071