Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Linux Administrator with strong Tier 2 level support experience with at least one and ideally multiple operating systems and basic networking concepts to join them.
Working with a brand new team within this global organisation in Dublin, offering the opportunity to be involved from the inception of this team and contribute to the development of new processes.
Initially on an 11-month contract responsible for day to day operations and maintenance of critical physical security infrastructure globally.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10693
What would a general day involve?
* Conduct frontline support & maintenance of physical security systems and applications.
* Work with Applications Vendors.
* Resolve application issues for both clients and servers.
* Carry out Linux/Windows server administration.
* Conduct basic queries as needed for troubleshooting.
* Diagnose and identify basic networking issues and capture logs and statistics to providing solutions.
* Serve in 12x7 on-call rotation for critical physical security systems.
How can I stand out from the crowd?
* Degree educated OR relevant experience.
* Strong Tier 2 level support experience with at least one and ideally multiple operating systems (Primarily Windows, Mac and Linux familiarity is a bonus) on both clients and servers.
* Working knowledge of basic networking concepts.
* Previous experience working in a Medium to Enterprise IT Environment.
* Capable of dealing with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10693