My client, a Global Banking company based in Dublin City Centre are currently on the lookout for a Solution Architect Contractor.
Implementation of a complex project with multiple systems involved and various stakeholders across EMEA finance. This project will contribute to a new system and process strategy.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for Solutions Analyst to see and learn how the many different areas of an Investment Bank work together. Opportunities to gain a thorough knowledge of the complete range of Finance processes and end-to-end product flows also will deliver an opportunity to gain experience of different Software Development Lifecycles and different project management methodologies.
- Solutions Analyst with experience of Projects roles (6 years), either as a Project Manager or as Business Analyst (essential);
- You as s Solutions Analyst will have knowledge in Financial Processes and Systems (essential);
- Good knowledge of Basel III Capital and CRD4 Liquidity requirements (preferred)
- Excellent and thorough knowledge of the Finance systems infrastructure (essential);
- Interest in Project Management (essential);
- Solutions Analyst with prior experience within the Banking industry (essential);
- Basic understanding of Financial measures/concepts on products, e.g. Market value vs Liquidity value, Profit/loss, Balance Sheet Accounting and Internal Control (preferred);
- Demonstrated ability to build high performing teams.
- Solid experience in a multi-cultural working environment (preferred)
- The successful candidate will preferably be a qualified accountant or the holder of a similar business qualification.
- Advanced level of English is needed for the job
This is a solid opportunity for a Solutions Analyst. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role – Solutions Analyst – Contract – Dublin City Centre - (or would like more information) please send me an email to helen (a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 5367388, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.