My client is a global provider of IT solutions, based in south Dublin. The company is seeking to fulfil an Infrastructure Engineer position on a permanent basis which is accompanied by a great salary and benefits package.
The ideal candidate would hold experience in a number of the following areas:
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong experience supporting SAN Storage
• Demonstrable experience working with Backup solutions - Commvault / TSM / Veeam or Symantec
• Strong troubleshooting abilities
• Experience working with Unix/Linux or Windows operating systems
The common responsibilities of the individual fulfilling the role would be:
• Provides incident & problem management services for resolving customer technical issues on enterprise infrastructure particularly storage - also data protection / backup environments ideally
• Provide customer technical issues / manages / troubleshoots issues on storage/server/virtual environments
• Monitor and manage various customers’ environments across storage and server hardware & operating system software (including Windows, UNIX and Virtualised environments)
• Deal with escalated infrastructure support issues, coordinate communications with vendor partners, in addition to supporting the company’s staff to resolve complex issues and escalate when necessary
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.