Sales Engineer (IT)
Our client is looking to add an experienced Sales Engineer to their growing team in Dublin. You’ll be empowered by working with one of the industry’s thought leaders that occupies the right spots in the analysts’ “magic quadrants”.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the sales team in delivering their goals. To do that, you’ll:
• Be an SME in IT infrastructure management solutions
• Be experienced at giving demos and thinking on your feet in front of a customer
• Understand implicitly what are the business drivers for IT Management solutions in different sized companies
• Be used to formulating pre-sales solutions and post-sales consultancy for customers
• Be enthusiastic, ethical and professional in every detail.
• Be used to using CRMs to track customer interactions
• You must be eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• At least five years of IT experience gained with Enterprise software
• Proven ability to identify and manage sales opportunities
• In-depth industry knowledge of networking and infrastructure management software solutions
• Undergraduate degree in Comp Sci or Comp Engineering or equivalent experience
• Excellent written & spoken English