Title: Systems Analyst
The Systems Analyst works closely will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing computer systems.
* Develops and establishes worldwide systems, department standards, training, and procedures.
* Participate in building Oracle knowledgebase.
* Designs and prepares reports and performs data analysis.
* Designs and implements system training for new department employees.
* Trains department employees on new systems.
* Responsible for implementing department systems at new company sites.
* Creates and manages training tools and reference materials.
* Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
* Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
* 5 years + supporting ERP Systems (SAP/ or Oracle preferred).
* 5 years + of system design, analysis and training.
* 2 years + years of project management experience.
* Ability to train others on complicated computerized systems.
* Ability to work with others effectively to analyse problems and implement solutions.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Application Systems Analyst, ERP Analyst
Are you an experienced Systems Analyst that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated CV in strict confidence for this Systems Analyst role to Eimhear Hargadon, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
Systems Analyst, Applications, ERP, Oracle, SAP
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.