Continuous Delivery Lead (DevOps) - Dublin City Centre - 12 Months
* Great opportunity for a Continuous Delivery Lead (DevOps) from a Java background to join a growing team in the Financial Services sector.
* The Continuous Delivery Lead (DevOps) will join the Finance Technology team, based in Dublin.
* The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience to lead the technical and process changes that must be made to navigate to a lean SDLC and come from a solid technical background in Java
* You'll assist development teams with assessing their current processes and level of automation against a lean SDLC and Continuous Delivery environment.
* Own the implementation of Continuous Integration including deciding branching strategy, code quality standards, software engineering approaches, SDLC changes, etc.
* Provide technical leadership to development teams who will need to prioritise and implement tasks to build SDLC components into the pipeline (Code analysis, automated build, auto-provisioning, security testing, etc.) with the ultimate goal of reducing cycle time and improving quality.
* Previous Continuous Delivery Lead experience
* Application stack of Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Apache Tomcat, OpenStack, etc.
* Strong java design and development experience
* Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
For more information on this role please contact Keith O'Loughlin on 01-4321567 / firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.linkedin.com/in/keitholoughlin1/
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.