Dublin based. 3 month rolling contract. Information Security / IT Security
As Cybersecurity Operations Analyst, you will need to review output from security tools, respond to alerts and deal with security incidents. Must be competent enough to read between the lines when you see different alerts, know about modern cybersecurity attacks, how to investigate incidents and have experience as a cybersecurity analyst.
* Governance of IT security controls
* Investigate cybersecurity incidents and perform technical analysis.
* Respond and resolve cybersecurity incidents.
* Act as a team dedicated to incident response globally.
* Respond and track security incidents within ticketing system.
* Provide input into the patch management processes.
* Monitor security tools for security threats.
* Ensure critical assets are on boarded into security monitoring
* Work to resolve vulnerabilities that are identified from vulnerability scans, penetration tests and other security assessments
* Ensure compliance with policies.
Skills / Experience:
* SIEM and incident monitoring tools
* NIST cybersecurity framework and experience in tools utilized to deliver capabilities
* Incident analysis
* Incident Response
* Information Security Policies
* Anti-Virus & Anti Malware
* System Administration
* Application layer vulnerabilities
* Network Protocols
* Network Security
* Firewall Administration
* Web Application Firewalls
* Load Balancing
* Problem Solving
* Process Improvement
Permanent positions also available.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.