QPTech are looking for candidates with excellent Project management skills
Who has experience, knowledge or interest in Cryptocurrency
Who can manage exciting projects for a Game Changing Company
Can work remotely in a flexible work style with a very dynamic team based globally
- Blockchain Development experience a plus.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of the project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full-scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Assist Lead Software Dev manager to manage project resource allocation.
- Assist Lead Software Dev manager to plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Work with Test and Quality Co-ordinator to define, implement and track quality assurance across the project.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Collate and present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Produce status reports and quality metrics.
- Schedule, Chair and Minute all weekly operational and Stakeholder meetings.
- Manage the RAID Log (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies (we use Decisions here), update with all project actions co-ordinate with individuals and teams on the status of all items.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.