itContracting are seeking immediate applications for an IT Systems Engineer with our client in Cork, this is a 6 month contract position.
Experience in manufacturing or pharmaceutical is a must
Role and responsibilities:
* To administer and support all IT Processes in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment.
* Implement, qualify, commission and maintain manufacturing IT systems (MES, Data historian, SCADA) and associate IT infrastructure that delivers operational efficiency and agility.
* Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities for continuous IT process improvement.
* Conduct IT assignments in support of ongoing manufacturing operations.
* Define IT process requirements on capital projects and interact with internal & external stakeholders, vendors and contractors.
* Manage Automation projects throughout the project lifecycle
* Work with Production/Engineering and Quality to troubleshoot and optimise output, minimise contamination and minimise costs.
* Generate & Maintain documentation (SOP's & Technical Documentation) for full cGMP validation and operation, including documentation of changes made.
* Maintain Data Integrity Program, including remediation of legacy systems to ensure robust procedure and systems are in place covering data integrity, security and recovery
* Actively Contribute to the Automation & IT Business Strategy. Define business continuity methods for IT element of manufacturing processes.
* 4/5 Years' experience in a similar role and environment
* Experience supporting MES applications
* Experience with data historian systems and integration to process equipment
* SCADA server experience (iFix, WinCC)
* Instrumentation/Automation & Control
* BMS / SCADA / DCS / PLC / Data Historian Systems (e.g. Siemens PLC, SCADA)
* Shopfloor Network & Control Architecture
* Electronic Batch Record Implementation