Senior Empower Systems Analyst - Cork
My Cork based client is looking to hire a Senior Empower Specialist to join their team. You will be working for a leading global pharmaceutical company managing their helpdesk with over 12,000 users.
As an empower specialist you will be providing technical support in a GMP global regulated environment. You will have a strong ability to write technical reports and protocols. You will be troubleshooting all aspects of empower users to include connectivity issues, custom field calculations, rebooting LACEs, and optimizing processing methods.
You will be able to work independently and as part of a group with excellent communication skills so that you can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
Duties & Job Functions:
* Provide Empower 3.0 technical support in a GMP regulated environment globally.
* Applies knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Laboratorypractices
* Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office software
* Writes and executes protocols and reports
Responsibilities and Skillset Required:
* Provide Empower technical support for Cork site.
* Supporting end user system needs
* Creating and managing Empower projects, users, Instrument Methods, Method Sets, report methods and processing templates.
* Trouble shooting all aspects of using Empower by end users.
* Trouble shooting instrument connectivity issues, custom field calculations and optimizing processing methods.
* Good working knowledge of laboratory testing processes and automation using Empower, such as but not limited to: HPLC - Dissolution/Impurity/Assay Analysis and GC. .
* Solid understanding of analytical chemistry and instrumental analysis. Hands-on proficiency and problem-solving skills with chromatographic techniques such as but not limited to HPLC and GC.
* Minimum 6 years' experience using the functionality of Empower as an end user in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or other related industry or a minimum of 3 years' experience in Empower Superuser/Administrator role.
* Experience in Quality Control laboratory environment preferred.
* Experience with Empower interface to other lab software systems such as LIMS an advantage.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills to develop practical solutions to business problems.
* Good working knowledge of laboratory testing processes and automation using various instrument software packages. Experience with NuGenesis SDMS and Labware LIMS an advantage.
* Working knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, Compliant GxP Computerized Systems (GAMP5), service management, IT project lifecycle and other regulatory requirements or policies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work successfully independently and as part of a group. Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a world-class team, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in the empower specialist role, please apply today or contact John James Baird on 01525 3404 or submit an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.