Senior SOC Analyst - Full Time Permanent
Flexi Time - Training - Benefits
Do you aspire to work and focus solely on cyber security? Do you want the chance to work with some of the most interesting cyber technology on the market and be a key player in security investigations, SOC analysis and threat hunting?
My client, a cyber security company, are seeking the talents and experience of security professionals to join their expanding team in Cork. The correct candidate will be joining as a full time permanent Senior SOC Analyst in the SOC Team.
You will be joining an innovate team that is highly dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic about cyber security. It will also allow you to have a hands-on approach and provide you with an innovative environment for continued education.
You will act as a senior point of contact and be required to handle the clients needs and offer support by performing security investigations.
What you need
* A relevant university degree or equivalent years work experience
* Minimum 4-5 years experience in a security environment
* Background in Information Security
* Professional accreditations such as CCNA, CEH, SSCP, GESC, OSCP, Network+, Security+
* A curious nature that requires you to investigate network security alerts
* A background in forensics
* Linux based background seen as an advantage
* Experience working in a SOC environment an asset
* Strong understanding of network analysis
A competitive package is on offer with in house perks, company benefit plans, subsidised education.
If you are interested in the Senior SOC Analyst, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.