Systems Administrator (Windows) - Contract (Dublin)
Our client is looking for an experienced System Administrator to be involved in their daily BAU operational support environment in Dublin city centre. This is your opportunity to join a fast paced and customer focused organisation with a passion for technology. If that sounds like a team you'd wish to join, read on!
Qualifications & Experience
* Degree in an IT subjuct
* Experience with VMware
* MS troubleshooting
* Experience with automation
* Firewall management
* Network, security and database administration (Windows)
* Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive measures to correct and prevent issues
* Installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Apache and MySQL
* Completing security audits on a routine basis
* Daily monitoring and maintenance of servers
* Performing back up, file replications and script management for servers
* Testing and applying software and maintenance patches
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Windows Systems Administrator, Windows SysAdmin, Windows SA, Systems Administrator, Senior Windows Administrator, Windows, MySQL, Dublin
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.