Reporting and Metrics Project Manager
My client, a Global Pharmaceutical Company, has recently completed their SAP implementation program and the first phase of the Supply Chain & Logistics (SCL) Transformation. In pursuit of SCL's upcoming objectives, we are seeking an experienced Reporting and Metrics Business Consultant to lead a business project of implementing and stabilizing the Supply Chain & Logistics Reporting platform.
The incumbent will work with various stakeholders on the establishment of metrics within SCL and GMS and various reporting and metrics initiatives. The incumbent is responsible for delivery of established reports and metrics utilizing our available solutions. By partnering with the project leads and other stakeholders (technical/business), they will work on defining the applicable supply chain metrics and implementing the solution, project managing the implementation and ensuring delivery of the solution within the set timeline.
The solution would require designing and combining outputs from our SAP systems (ECC and APO) into our cloud based reporting environment (Fusion Ops), and hence the candidate would need knowledge and experience with Supply Chain reporting and KPIs. In addition, the consultant would be an advanced user of MS excel and be very proficient at data analytics and data mapping. The candidate would need to have a mix of technical and supply chain process skills and be able to serve as a bridge between the business use and the core technical team.
The candidate would also require to be of adequate seniority to be able to run projects independently and work with the user base ranging from the Executive Team to operators and help with the consumption of data within the company.
* Proficient in Supply Chain Reporting and knowledge of industry standard metrics e.g. MOH, Forecast Accuracy, Line Fill Rate, etc.
* Functional Consultant experience
* Knowledge of multiple SAP processes and data structures
* Knowledge and experience with SAP tables for data and reporting
* Excellent advanced MS Excel skills
* Excellent data analytics, reconciliation, and problem solving skills
* Should be a data enthusiast with a passion for data
* Extensive hands on experience of specifying, designing and developing process enhancing business intelligence solutions
* Strong communication skills, with the ability of communicating any complicated concepts to business audiences with ease
* Leading the assessment of existing Data Quality to understand the impact of data issues on the business
* The ability to translate business requirements, making the complex simple, switching between big picture thinking and absolute detail is a key facet of the role. This is combined with a pragmatic approach, working at speed and owning the business functionality throughout the project life cycle really defines the role
* Will need to be a self-starter and be able to work independently across various levels of the organization and achieve deliverables - of course will get the right support
* Regularly report status to management and executive stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.