Cyber InfoSec Consultant
Loc. South, County Dublin
An opportunity has arisen with one of Irelands financial services industries, to join their team in cyber security governance as a Cyber Security consultant. You will primarily be responsible for the enhancement of all security procedures, designing and implementing across all internal areas.
* Work alongside all teams ensuring that security standards are followed throughout each project.
* Implement and maintain ISMS standards.
* Review and evaluate all current procedures.
* Conduct and deliver scheduled reports on all topics associated with cyber security to internal stakeholders.
Key Skills you will require:
* At least 5 years experience working experience within medium to large organisations.
* Professional certification such as CISSP or CISA is desired.
* Background of auditing within cyber security.
* Teamworking experience with strong interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of cyber security frameworks and industry standards e.g. ISO 27002
All applicants must be fully eligible to work in ROI or UK.
If you meet the requirements listed above, please send your CV to Liam Irvine.