Due to continued expansion of Evros we are now seeking to recruit a candidate that will become an important part of the team in an evolving and exciting environment.
The role would involve
* On site resourcing cover - operating within a customer's environment and under their governance.
* Working in a growing Managed Services team with procedures based on ITIL Framework
* Hardware Fault Investigation and Diagnosis
* Resolution and Recovery, reducing impact were possible
* Escalation point for other ICT teams
* Work with other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required
* Provisioning of Server/Storage/Network equipment
* Create and maintain Documentation of Customer's Environment
* Assist in the transition of new customers
* Availability to work between 8am and 6pm (8.5 hour shifts including lunch)
* 3+ Years working in a dedicated Support Environment
* Extensive Windows Server skills and strong knowledge of Active Directory
* Understanding of Virtualization, in particular - VMware and Hyper-V
* Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
* Industry Accreditation
* Networking technologies, Firewall and Switching principles
* Storage Provisioning and Management
* Microsoft Exchange Administration and Support
* Utilization of monitoring tools
* Full Driver's license and own transport (all travel is expensed and mileage is not excessive)
* Citrix Administration and Support,
* Experience of Enterprise and Data Centre Environments,
* Brand familiarity: HP, Dell, IBM, Sonicwall, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto
The successful candidate will be dynamic and capable of delivering to a high standard despite constraints that may be in place. They will be trustworthy and capable of organizing and delivering on tasks with little direction and can adjust their approach for the varied customer environments supported. Excellent communications skills are a must and would be relied on daily.
If you would be interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your latest CV to Michal Gawronski at itContracting or call 01 4396811 to discuss further. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.