The Helpdesk Analyst role comprises of technical support responsibilities for bepsoke Software solutions The person will be involved in the day-to-day provision of 1st Level support to existing clients.
* The person will ensure that incoming tickets are effectively managed and assigned for resolution in a timely manner.
* Troubleshoot issues or standard requests or escalating such issues
* Logging and taking ownership of all incidents, requests and other ticket types requested
* Coordinate the communication and resolution process around critical tickets like Priority ONE incidents.
* Document issue resolution information and relevant knowledge bases.
* Expand technical knowledge of currently supported Software Solutions with the goal of being able to resolve more challenging tickets on first contact.
* Hold a 3rd Level qualification in an IT related field.
* Create a positive support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling users with a professional manner
* Propose opportunities for improvement to reduce the impact of incidents
* Inform the IT Manager, in a timely fashion, of any situation that may affect the delivery or quality of service to end users.