This is a really exciting time to join my clients growing city centre office. They are looking to roll out a brand new cloud based platform for their product and will be implementing a range of new tools and technologies. They want to make a move to some of the most innovative technologies on the market and they need a DevOps engineer with experience in these areas to help to bring them there.
You'll be joining at the beginning of a brand new large scale project and have a chance to influence the future development of the organisation. You'll get to put your own stamp on things and implement the tools which you feel are best suited to the process the company wishes to put in place.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 3-5 years experience in Sys admin/DevOps.
* Hands on experience with Azure/AWS.
* Experience with Powershell scripting.
* Experience with Virtualization (VMware).
* Strong experience with config management software - Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
* Experience automating large scale deployments.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like an interesting role for you, please do send on your CV, or if you'd like to find out more contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio.
AWS Azure DevOps Cloud Linux Windows Puppet Chef Ansible VMware
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.