Snr Network Engineer -Dublin (Contract)
My client is offering you, a Snr Network Engineer, the perfect opportunity to work as a third level network engineer in Dublin city centre. This is a very hands-on role that will require exceptional support skills and detailed technical knowledge.
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 5 years' experience in voice, data, video and wireless network infrastructures
* CCNA & CCNP are required
* CCIE will be extremely beneficial
* Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, SNMP, OSPF, BGP
Skills You Will Provide:
* Be responsible for the investigation, diagnosis and resolution of network issues.
* Network Hardware lifecycle management (Design & Deployment)
* Network Configuration management
* Network/Security management including Patch and Bugfix
* Network Capacity Management (Periodic reviews)
* Network Change Management
* Monitoring Management
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Snr Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Dublin, Contract, IT, TCP, UDP, ICMP, SNMP, OSPF, BGP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.