Research & Markets are looking for a strong C# .NET Developer to join our Dublin-based development team.
As part of an experienced team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our marketing systems and other web-based systems.
You will be confident in your abilities, capable to work on your own initiative and have a true desire to learn new technologies and create high-quality software in an agile development environment.
You will have strong database skills (SQL Server, SQL, database query optimisation, etc.), strong back-end development skills (e.g. C#, .NET, Windows Services, etc.) and will be familiar with web development technologies such ASP.NET MVC.
You will have opportunities to cross-train and specialise in new technologies that complement your skill set. We are a very approachable and open team and are constantly looking for people that complement our existing skill set, who are not afraid to share their ideas and who want to be part of a dynamic team.
Required skills and education
● Computer Science, Information Technology degree or equivalent work experience
● C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
● LINQ, Entity Framework
● Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, database query optimisation, database schema optimisation, index maintenance
● Team player with excellent communication skills
● SVN, Git or other source control system
● ASP.NET MVC
● WCF Services
● Email delivery (MX, DNS, DKIM, Domainkeys, PTR, SMTP, SPF, etc.)
● NUnit or other unit testing frameworks
● SQL Server Reporting Services
● Apache Solr