This is a unique opportunity to have a strong influence on a well-established, successful company.
The successful candidate will be working very closely not only with the development team but also with the business branch of this organisation to create quality, robust and scalable software products capable of supporting high traffic as well as being highly flexible. In order to do this you will be required to contribute clean, secure and maintainable code that will actively and continuously contribute to the evolution of the product architecture.
There may be an element of project management and team leading involved in the role. Therefore, the successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills, have the ability to communicate effectively with others and be able to motivate others to reach stringent project deadlines.
* 6+ years object oriented PHP
* Proven experience with MVC including experience with MVC PHP Frameworks such as ZEND, SYMFONY or LARAVEL
* Experience with MySQL/MariaDB/Memcached/Redis
* Experience with Git or Subversion
* Comfortable with development of both new and legacy code
* Excellent communication skills and fluency in English essential
* Good experience with testing tools such as PHPUnit
* Experience with Magento advantageous
* An excellent ability to understand existing code
* An excellent ability to work independently and efficiently and also be a good team player
This role comes with an extremely competitive salary offering €55,000 - €65,000 depending on the experience of the relevant candidate. Additionally there will be an extremely attractive benefits package including professional development support and extremely attractive e-commerce discount advantages.
In order to apply for this fantastic opportunity as a PHP developer please submit a copy of your most recent CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details. Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other opportunities for PHP development that I am working on you can call Sharon at Reperio, Specialising in PHP and Web Development recruitment
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.