Summary: The role of .Net Developer is to design and code software modules, support the Project Leader and Development Manager on projects, work with clients on advanced development support issues and provide development expertise and mentoring to project team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Translate business requirements into software requirements.
* Find the best solution for a technical challenge based on his/her experience.
* Constantly aim to improve, provide expertise and make suggestions during the development process.
* Collaborate with Business Units, Development Manager and VP Technology to prioritize software product development investments and align the work plans for new products and capabilities with organizational constraints.
* Translate and fulfil business requirements with workable software solutions, being mindful of utilizing the team and its skills to its fullest potential.
* Communicate deadlines and expectations effectively and coordinate development effort.
* Lead, manage and coordinate software product analysis, design and development related activities for mission-critical applications in accordance with established processes and methodologies.
* Interest in software development, staying up to date with current trends and able to translate those into suggestions/ideas.
* Work in an agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality.
* Troubleshoot problems and react to demanding, fast paced business requests.
* Ensure that code and other deliverables adhere to product and company standards including improvement alternatives to increase productivity and product quality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is desirable.
* 5+ years of experience development using C#/ASP.net MVC
* 5+ years of experience working with SQL Server databases
* Solid knowledge of TCP and HTTP protocols
* Working knowledge of TFS.
* A passion for technology with the ability to stay up-to-date with technology advances.
* Experiences working within the Financial Services / Risk sector are greatly beneficial.
* As a multi sector organization this developer must be able to work on multiple projects in different sectors.
If you are .NET Developer and feel you match this job description, please feel free to apply or contact us for more information.
Keywords: .Net Developer/C# Developer/ Software Developer/Software Engineer