This is a unique opportunity that a Junior DevOps engineer will be unlikely to find anywhere else in Ireland. My client are looking for an enthusiastic and talented engineer with 2-3 years DevOps/Systems Engineering experience to work on a greenfield project to build their DevOps function and try to implement a DevOps methodology throughout the organisation.
They are looking for someone to streamline their environment, implement and define standard operating systems across the organisation and also work in support/service engineering with enterprise customers.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 2-3 years DevOps/Systems Engineering Experience.
* Excellent windows server experience.
* Strong SQL Server skills.
* Strong VMware.
* Infrastructure as Code/Automation experience.
* Exchange and Active Directory skills.
* Powershell/Bash scripting.
* Hands on exposure to Azure would be desirable.
If you think this sounds like the right fit for you, send across your CV immediately. As a junior DevOps engineer you will rarely get a chance to build something like this from scratch. If you'd like to know more feel free to give a call to Adam Whitehurst at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.