Salesforce Technical Developer
£Excellent DOE Plus Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Pension (matched up to 5%)
Our client has created a ground-breaking platform that enables faster card transactions and a seamless eCommerce experience for customers. They are now looking for a Salesforce Technical Developer to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and certified Salesforce professional to take their next step with a forward-thinking, international company.
You’ll discover offices in Belfast and right across the US, a flat, open management structure and a focus on creativity and innovation. Ideas can come from all and any area of the business and the workspace is designed to inspire and provide room to create.
Based out of offices right on Belfast’s harbour, you’ll find a fun-loving, dedicated team backed by an experienced leadership function that has proven success of steering the company in the right direction.
As a Salesforce Technical Developer, you will provide an in-house technical development and support service for our client’s Salesforce system.
In this engaging and exciting challenge, you will monitor technical elements and functional capabilities, work to configure the latest upgrade releases and assist with third-party integrations.
This is a creative role where you will be using your high-level problem-solving skills and acting as the go-to expert for all thing Salesforce within our client’s organisation. So, if you are looking to put your passion for Salesforce to the best use possible, look no further, you’ll receive great rewards and some lucrative benefits to boot.
Interested? If so, you will need at least two years’ experience in Salesforce development and/or implementation, encompassing the following:
- Defining the security model for territories, roles, groups, profiles and field-level access
- Developing complex relational database queries
- Using a mass import/export and/or ETL tool, with a solid understanding of external ids and how they are used
- A solid understanding of content data architecture, including groups, file management, and event feeds
- A solid understanding of sales and marketing analytics, including reporting on territory and pipeline health, forecasting, campaign effectiveness, and data quality metrics in a multi-channel environment
- A deep understanding of Salesforce technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures
- Experience with Force development
The Salesforce Technical Developer will also need the following qualifications:
- At a minimum, a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Certified Salesforce Developer (ADM401)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)- A Plus
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM301) – A Plus
An advanced degree in information management, business and/or social sciences would be beneficial to your application, however this is by no means essential.
To apply for the role of Salesforce Technical Developer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Salesforce Technical Developer, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Engineer, Salesforce Analyst, Salesforce Development Analyst, Salesforce Architect, CRM System Developer, CRM System Engineer.