Job Title: .Net Developer
A leading Financial Services company have a new requirement for a talented .Net Developer to join their team in Dublin.
You will be involved with designing software modules, supporting the Project Leader and Development Manager on projects and working closely with clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong .Net experience and a keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
.Net Developer Responsibilities:
* Translate business requirements into software requirements.
* Collaborate with Business Units, Development Manager and VP Technology to prioritize software product development investments and align the work plans for new products and capabilities with organizational constraints.
* Lead, manage and coordinate software product analysis, design and development related activities for mission-critical applications in accordance with established processes and methodologies.
* Work in an agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality.
* Ensure that code and other deliverables adhere to product and company standards including improvement alternatives to increase productivity and product quality.
.Net Developer Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is desirable.
* 5+ years of experience development using C#/ASP.net MVC
* 5+ years of experience working with SQL Server databases
* Experience working with third-party RESTful web services and other APIs.
* Solid knowledge of TCP and HTTP protocols
* Working knowledge of TFS.
* A passion for technology with the ability to stay up-to-date with technology advances.
* Experiences working within the Financial Services / Risk sector are greatly beneficial.
* As a multi sector organization this developer must be able to work on multiple projects in different sectors.
To hear more about this job or to be considered as a .Net Developer just get in touch!