My client are a start-up company who are not only technically innovative but also profitable, a rare mix in the start-up world. Their support team work in a different way and try to place emphasis on prevention rather than resolution.
You will handle direct technical customer inquiries but also work with the rest of the team on complex projects to focus on preventing repetitive issues and problem solving as quickly as any company on the market. My client's wide variety of enterprise customers expect the highest level of quality in their support so excellent technical troubleshooting skills will need to be mixed with a pride in customer service.
* Excellent hands on experience support Linux servers.
* Hands on support of network switches, routers and Telco servers etc.
* CCNP cert desirable, minimum CCNA.
* Experience as a level 2 support engineer in a fast paced environment supporting cloud based applications.
* Experience with Unix scripting languages like Bash or Python.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of security monitoring applications.
If you'd be interested in applying for this position, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.