I'm working with one of Ireland's best young start-ups who have received a huge amount of publicity and funding for their unique product which has a huge global potential.
They are moving to the next stage of their product development and deployment and are looking to build a strong DevOps team based in their Limerick office. You'll get to work extensively on a wide range of DevOps tools and Cloud infrastructure technology and be a key part in the running of their SaaS platform.
This is the perfect time to get involved with this company and join at the early stage before they expand rapidly over the next 12 months. It's the chance to get in early and join a company who really could become one of the biggest players in the technical landscape in years to come.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent linux server admin experience.
* Strong hands on AWS.
* Hands on experience managing Cassandra and Docker.
* Excellent configuration management tools and Jenkins experience.
* Experience managing a hosting environment and running an SaaS platform.
* Strong experience with automation/Infrastructure as code.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.