Business Reporting Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Business Reporting Analyst with 3-4 years' experience in data analysis to join them.
Initially on an 11-month contract, this is a great opportunity to analyze existing data and processes to identify efficiencies with emphasis on workforce management and capacity planning on a global scale.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10864
What are the skills required for this role?
* 3-4 years' experience in data analysis.
* Familiarity with Logistics, data centre or workforce management would be an advantage but is not a must have
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Focus on efficiency and automation), Access/ SQL/ VISIO.
What would a general day involve?
* Conduct data-mining, modeling and hypothesis generation to assist high-level business goals.
* Build and implements a Database to be able to consolidate and automate data from different system.
* Oversee traffic analysis, monitoring queues and establish KPIs.
* Develop and implement internal processes.
* Examine existing data and processes to identify efficiencies with emphasis on workforce management and capacity planning on a global scale.
* Provide key performance indicators across multi departments.
* Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and trending business activities
* Drive customer satisfaction programs.
* Resolve lead issues.
* Develop best practice methodology internal and external systems
What are the benefits?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.