Data Insight Analyst
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Data Insight Analyst with at least 3 years data insight experience to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 10871
What will the role involve?
* Partner with the Enterprise Specialist Teams Unit (STU) Lead to deliver commercial growth through product and segment deep analytics & insights.
* Assist New Bus/STU Lead by providing actionable insights in customer trends, workloads and productivity to identify new business opportunities.
* Provide data analysis and insights to enable New Business growth.
* Offer end to end ROI clarity on New Business opportunities that are being considered by STU Lead as the most impactful opportunities.
* Deliver insights in STU productivity and effectiveness.
* Partner with CDS (Consumer Business) Finance to ensure relevant insights on Commercial Surface provided to the biz.
What are the key requirements for this role?
* At least 3 years' Data insights experience.
* Partnership skills.
* Growth Mindset and Learning skills.
What are the perks?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.