We are currently recruiting for 2 x User Researchers to work on a permanent basis for a leading usability platform. It is possible to work for 1-2 days from home.
The User Researchers will be working for a well established company based in London with some fantastic blue chip clients.
- To understand how best to answer client research and deliver a real experience
- To be client facing with a range of clients
- To be able to manage clients and show enthusiasm about research
- Onboarding new clients
- Managing current clients
- Research planning an execution
- Leading research projects and working with remote researchers
- Report writing
- Analysing research insights
- Presenting research finds
- 3 years expertise working as a User Researcher
- Exp of working with clients and internal teams
- A strong understanding of digital in both mobile and web
- Good understanding of the importance of user research for business
- A strong understanding and experience in UX
- Able to present
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Apply If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :) To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. Also you can take our "Prescreen survey" while you are there. Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.