Our Clinet, one of the worlds leading banks, is looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 month contract so work on an industry leading cloud based project.
* Work closely with Project Managers in providing delivery dates for completing key project documentation.
* Work closely with the development team to sufficiently convey the functional solution and initiate technical design and build.
* Work closely with vendors in numerous time zones including USA, India and EMEA regions, ensuring that they deliver on time and within budget.
* Devise and participate in System Testing of Products and Systems.
* Support users during User Acceptance Testing.
* Provide formal end-user expertise and training.
* Partake in one or more development projects, documenting and managing objectives, priorities, and deliverables.
* A broad understanding of the SDLC
* Specific in-depth knowledge of Cloud Architecture would be an advantage.
* Previous Business Analysis experience required, preferably within the financial industry.
* Practical knowledge of the software development life cycle is highly desirable.
* Good analytical and problem analysis skills.
* Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
* Relationship management skills: Ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player.
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral) at several levels throughout the organisation.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure, often involving changing priorities and multiple deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.