IT Jobs- Our client a leading and global software company based in Dublin City Centre have an IT Job opportunity for a Senior Technical .Net Lead to join their very talented team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative highly technical company who are growing significantly here in Dublin. They are providing one of the best packages in the industry with work from home options and flexible hours.
• Leading a focused team of experienced server & client developers, testers and designers and responsible for the end to end delivery of their next generation of Mobile and Web Responsive applications
• Working closely alongside internal teams including other Team Leads, Architecture, QA, UX, DevOps, Product Management, Project and Account Management
They use the latest web and .NET technology– here’s just a small flavour of some of the stuff you can work with:
• C# 5.0 +, .NET 4.5, .NET Core
• RESTful web services (WebAPI, .NET MVC)
• Relational Databases (SQL Server 2012), NoSQL (MongoDB), AMQP (RabbitMQ)
• AWS, Ansible, CI (Jenkins, Gradle), Azure, Visual Studio Team Services, TFS and GIT
• Automated QA (Cucumber, Calabash, Selenium)
What will I be doing?
• In this role you’ll wear many hats, from coach to mentor, excellence champion to developer and technical leader.
• Ensure your team consistently deliver to high quality standards. Facilitate code reviews and pair programming, instil quality with every commit
• Act as technical advocate for their mobile solutions, internally and with external clients
• Collaborate with their Architecture and other development teams to review solutions developed
• Gain a deep technical understanding of their mobile products and impart this across teams
• Adopt lessons learned from sprint retrospectives, focus on continual improvement
• Work with Project Management and Product Management teams on delivery planning
• Provide input into hiring e.g. reviewing technical tests, conducting interviews etc.
• You will line manage 4-6 suitable engineers which involves setting and evaluating goals, conducting performance reviews and training plans.
• Provide technical insights to the team on relevant emerging technologies. Contribute actively to internal knowledge sharing forums.
• Develop code with team when needed
• Be the “go to” person for any of your team’s development /technical queries
• Work with QA to achieve high test coverage standards
• Manage specific refactoring tasks throughout project phases
Skills and Experience
• Deep expertise in writing and deploying scalable and robust code, preferably with strong .NET or web experience
• Previous experience leading development teams at all levels
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to talk in technical and non-technical terms depending on the audience, including directly with customers and senior management
• Previous experience in an Agile (Scrum) environment essential with strong release management
• Familiarity leaning towards expertise with design patterns
• Ability to inspire and motivate, to improve quality and productivity, maintaining technical innovation and excellence
• Proven ability to analyze, assess and make informed technical decision fast
• Proven ability to prioritize, track and handle multiple responsibilities. Have worked in a fast paced, technically progressive software/IT environment
• BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
If this sounds exciting to you and you feel you meet the technical requirements as well as the leadership skills please give Stacy Keogh a call on 016621000 or click on apply now.