The team of systems analyst focus on product upgrades for a wide variety of enterprise clients. You'll need to have a mixed skill-set of technical support and project management and have worked as an analyst in a busy environment where you've been tasked with coordinating and prioritising multiple projects on your workload.
Strong troubleshooting is hugely important to this role as well as excellent customer service and an ability to communicate with high level figures within the financial services industry to solve problems quickly and calmly and ensure the highest levels of customer success.
This will be an extremely busy and challenging role with 3/4 upgrades on your plate at each time but it will be extremely rewarding and will offer huge benefits and improvements to your technical skill-set. You will improve immensely as an analyst over a very short space of time.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent SQL database experience, strong on queries and procedures.
* Hands on SQL server skills. (Oracle possible but some SQL server required)
* Strong automation experience would be desirable.
* Experience with DevOps tools like Ansible, puppet etc.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience communicating with senior management and resolving complex issues.
* Experience managing projects and organising a busy workload with multiple tasks.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.