Since our clients foundation 12 years ago in Dublin they have grown from strength to strength by providing simple, secure and scale-able connectivity for their customers and partners. With operations across the globe, established partnerships with over 20 of the worlds largest mobile providers as well as 1000's of end-users from a variety of industries they are a company on the move.
They are a company that values teamwork, innovation, respect and communication. Through these values they seek to develop all members of their team and ensure that they have the career path that benefits them through a focus on continuous learning and development. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package that recognises the contribution that their team makes to our success. The environment is an inclusive environment where diversity is embraced as a competitive advantage in the workplace.
Due to their continues success and growth, they now require a Senior Software Engineer to join their team
* 6+ Years experience in software development
* Degree in Computer Science or similar
* C# .NET v4.0 and later
* ASP.NET v4.0 and later
* ADO.NET interfacing to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later
* Understanding of networking protocols 9TCP, UDP, ICMP) and remote access authentication protocols (RADIUS)
* Strong scripting skills (Perl/Python/Powershell)
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Windows Server (IIS)
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
Maintain the skills required for supporting the VPN Agent. Maintaining the required bandwidth for the Platform Team to continue new feature development and Platform Scaling.
Keywords: Software Engineer/.NET Developer/C# Developer/Platform Engineer/C++