TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client, are currently seeking applications for an IT Systems Administrator for a Permanent role in South Dublin.
You will be part of a small IT Team providing Technical support to internal and external customers.
- Maintaining a computing environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades while monitoring ongoing system performance
- Daily maintenance, monitoring and support of the IT Infrastructure
- Research, procure, install, configure and maintain new and existing systems, on an assigned project basis
- Provide support for internal IT systems and customer hosted solutions
- Performing advanced systems operational tasks
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures in line with industry trends
- Co-ordination and liaison with all other IT staff and areas within the company and customer base
- Be part of an on-call rotation for customer support
- Interface and work with procurement of IT hardware, services and software
- Be a Technical Lead and provide guidance to colleagues & management
- Liaise with senior management, product teams, sales team and technology teams as to client needs
- Act in accordance with operation principles, regulations and internal procedures
- Ad-hoc duties as may reasonably be required and any other tasks as directed by Management in line with business needs
- Act in accordance with legislation both locally and in all jurisdictions that the Company and its associated companies operate
- Comply with all legal obligations and Company Policies Group wide including security and health and safety requirements
- Be willing to undertake any training and development that the Company deems to be relevant in order to ensure that the duties of the role are able to be performed in line with their employment contract and role profile
Technical Skills Required
- Proven record of working in a team environment and have demonstrated the ability to work in a collaborative manner between groups on an international basis as well as showing strong individual initiative
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a similar customer IT support role
- Be recognised as a subject matter expert in two or more of the following:
- Microsoft Enterprise Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- Virtualization, preferable VMWare vSphere
- UNIX (HP-UX, Solaris or AIX) and/or LINUX (Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS or SUSE)
- SAN & Storage systems, preferably EMC and/or HP
- Cisco UCS
- Cisco and/or Juniper Networking Systems
- VCP or VCAP
- CCNA orCCNP
- Linux Certified e.g. RCSA
- Microsoft Certifications e.g. MCSA\MCSE
For more information on this role, please send a current CV to email@example.com or phone Aileen on 01 4426578 / 087 2344753 in confidence.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.